Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Readers Interview With Shalom H.


(Shalom)


I hope ya'll enjoy this readers interview with my little sis!!!! Comment and let her know what'ch think!!!!!!







Beth: "Hey Shalom, thanks for joining me this afternoon!!!!"

Shalom: "Thanks for having me!"

Beth: "So, I've got a question for you before we get into the book talk..."

Shalom: "Okay shoot!!!"

Beth: "What's your favorite band/singer???!!!"

Shalom: "FOR KING AND COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beth: "AWWW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV them too!!!! What's your fav song of theirs?????!!!!!!!"

Shalom: "That would be hard but one of my favorites is... Love Is To Blame!!!!!!!!"

Beth: "OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll include it in this post at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shalom: "GREAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth: "So, you've read my 3rd book 'Chords And The Truth'?"

Shalom: "YES, and loved it!!!!!!! It's one of my favorite books!!!!"

Beth: "Awwww..... So who is your favorite character?"

Shalom: "Dan Ryker...... He's very tough in a good way, and he's very compassionate, he doesn't judge people, he has a heart listen to people!!!!! He's a Christian and I love the way he expresses his faith!!!!!!!!"

Beth: ":D I LUV those qualities too!!!!!!!!!!!! So, what is your favorite part in 'Chords And The Truth'?"

Shalom: "If I told you that it would spoil the end....so.....my 2nd favorite part would be the part where Dan Ryker tells one of the characters Ben Gates about his past, it was very inspiring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beth: "I DO LOVE THAT PART TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What message does 'Chords And The Truth' deliver to you?"

Shalom: "That one person with a message could change a whole town and bring souls, who anyone might think were too far gone, to Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How we all could minster to people in any situation we might be in if we make a way, his way was with CHORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beth: "THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, last question... On scale 1 to 10 what do you rate it? And remember you can be honest, don't knock it up just because I'm your sis;);););)

Shalom: "Oh that's easy.... 10!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not knocking it up because your my sis;)

Beth: "HAHA!!!!!!!!!! Well, thanks for joining me and maybe when you finish your book we can have a authors interview????:D:D:D:D"

Shalom: "That would be nice!!!!!!"

Beth: "COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"






(Here's the song I got the inspiration from to write 'Chords And The Truth')






(And here's 1 of Shalom's fav F.K.A.C songs)






God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#unashamed

20 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the interview with Shalom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID U HEAR THE SONGS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I really liked them!!

      Delete
    3. I'M GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the sound of the song do u think it'd make a good inspiration for a book???????!!!!!!!!!!!!1 book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I think so!! =D

      Delete
  2. That was fun!! I love listening to your author/reader interviews!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u hear the songs??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this Serengheti??????

      Delete
    2. Whoops I'm sorry - I thought I put my name down! No - this is Grace Floyd :)

      Delete
    3. THAT'S FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLAD U LIKED IT, Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. THANKS SO MUCH, Ra for
    DOING this with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, enjoyed the interview!! 'Chords and the Truth' are one of my favorite books that you've written!!!! And those are two of my favorite songs by For King and Country and Isaac Cole!! Especially Love's To Blame!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #unashamed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that u like my book that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

      #unashamed

      Delete
  6. Great interview! You both did a great job! I've read part of "Chords and the Truth" and I know it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR U TO FINISH AND TELL ME WHAT'CHA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. It might be a while cause with my concussion I can't read on the computer that much but, again it's an awesome book from what I've read!

      Delete
    3. :D:D:D:D I TOTALLY understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I want an interview!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SURE MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do u want it to be about?????!!!!!!!

      Delete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!