Sunday, February 7, 2016

Special Guest Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's the guest post from Olivia B. The winner of my YouTube contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please let her know what'cha think!!!!!!!!!)






Guest Post!

Hey everybody! It’s Livy here, I won the contest Beth had to get to guest post so here it is! I know most of you all already know me already so hope you enjoy this! My post is going to be about my favorite Christian music singers! Hope you all will enjoy seeing pics of all of them and all the songs and such I like by each one! Okay, so here goes!

So, I’m really not decided on either TobyMac or Brit Nicole as my favorite so let’s just say they’re tied!
I’ll start with TobyMac!

TobyMac is the most awesome Christian hip-hop singer like, ever! My brother and I have, over the years, bought every single one of Toby’s albums! I love all of them but my favorites are: (from oldest to newest) “Momentum” and “Re-Mix TobyMac Momentum” from 2001. “Hey Now” and the remix to that album which is from 2004, “Portable Sounds” from 2007, “Tonight” from 2010, then the remix album to both Portable Sounds and Tonight called “Dubbed & Freq’d: A Remix Album” from 2012 ( I especially like that one!) next is “Eye On It” from 2012 and the remix to that one! Last but certainly not least is “This Is Not a Test” from 2015! I think it’s his best album yet! Below is the album art for that album.




I love all his music and his style! All his albums have awesome Christian Hip-hop/Rap music and it’s always super motivating! You can YouTube him to find out just how awesome him and his music really is! 







Below is a pic of Toby that I thought you all would like to see! 


Image result for toby mac




Britt Nicole!


Britt Nicole is my all time favorite female Chritian Pop artist ever! I recently bought her newer albums “Gold” from 2013 and “The Remixes” from 2015! They are both soooo awesome and inspriring music! A lot of the songs make you just want to get up and dance to them! My favorites on “Gold” are the Gold song, Amazing Life, and Breakthrough. My favs on “The Remixes” are Glow, Holiday, and pretty much the whole album! Here’s a pic of “The Remixes” album art.


Image result for britt nicole remixes


And here’s some pics of her just for you all to see!


Image result for britt nicole



Image result for britt nicole sitting on drums


Image result for britt nicole say it pics


So, there’s Britt Nicole! Awesome, right? YouTube her to hear some of her latest hits!






Mandisa!
My second fav female artist is Mandisa! I have her albums “What If We Were Real” from 2011 and “Overcomer” from 2013! They’re both way awesome albums and I really recommend you YouTube her to hear her for yourself to hear how awesome she is! 








My fav songs on “What If We Were Real” are Stronger, What If We Were Real, Waiting For Tomorrow, Temporary Fills, and Free! Also, my fav songs on “Overcomer” are Overcomer, Back To You, Face 2 Face, At All Times, and I Hope You Dance! All really awesome songs! So, here’s some pics of her just for fun!


Image result for mandisa



Image result for mandisa






Francesca Battistelli!
So, I’m new to being a Francesca Battistelli fan. But, I should of listened to her sooner because her music is great! I recently bought her album “If We’re Honest” from 2014 and it’s pretty sweet! My fav songs on her album are Write Your Story, When The Crazy Kicks In, and Unusual! Especially Unusual, it’s such an uplifting song to me! Definitely YouTube her to hear that song! Here’s some pics of her for you all to check out!







Image result for francesca battistelli



Image result for francesca battistelli






Group 1 Crew!
Okay, so next is Group 1 Crew! Beth Hale told me they were totally awesome so I thought if she liked them then I probably would too! I bought their album “Ordinary Dreamers” from 2008 and it’s pretty good! My fav songs of theirs are Movin’, Our Time, Gimme That Funk, Tonight, iContact, and Change.  They’ll rap their way into your heart as Beth said! Here’s some pics!



Image result for ordinary dreamers

This is the album art from their album “Ordinary Dreamers”.


Manwell (Manny) Reyes, Blanca Reyes, and Pablo Villatoro.






Capital Kings!
Second to last is Capital Kings! They are a hip-hop Christian band that is the best! I bought their “Capital Kings” album from 2013, and my fav songs from that one are: All The Way, You’ll Never Be Alone, Ready For Home, Be There, The Paradigm, and Born To Love which features Brit Nicole! Two epic artists in one song! Here’s the album art for their “Capital Kings” album!


Image result for capital kings'


YouTube them for some awesome music!








Newsboys!
Okay, so last but not least is the Newsboys! I’ve been a fan of them for a long while and have collected a lot of their albums. I really like their album “Restart” from 2014, and my fav songs from that album are That’s How You Change The World, Go Glow, That Home, Fishers Of Men, and I pretty much like their whole album so, go figure! Anyway, here’s a pic of their album “Restart”!


Image result for restart newsboys album





So, hope you all enjoyed my guest post! A million thanks to Beth Hale for allowing me to do this! Please leave me a comment to tell me what you think! God Bless you all!









"Livy, I REALLY LOVED your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE ALL THE MUSIC ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You so got me hooked on Capital Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And "You'll Never Be Alone" is my VERY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LUV YA and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



#UNASHAMED

16 comments:

  1. So awes that you like the Paradigm... SoulGlowActivatur from the old FF5 is on there! <3- Serengheti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! And, yeah, that's cool a FF5 person is on the Paradigm!I know how much you like them! Do you like any of the artists I had on there?

      Delete
    2. Yup! I like them all!! -Serengheti

      Delete
  2. Like totally gr8, Livy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I luv all those artist, and TOBYMAC AND BRITT NICOLE are certainly my favorite singers out there!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
    Gr8 job!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    #unashamed
    Is. 53:5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! Oh yeah! TobyMac and Brit Nicole are the best out there!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, Beth, for letting me do this! It was lots of fun making and thanks for making it more awesome by adding a bunch of vids! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE UR GUEST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yay! So glad you like it! I know you like all of the artists especially G1C! :D

      Delete
    3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G1C IS MY VERY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for posting this, Livy!! I really enjoyed reading about the artists you mentioned and I love all of them! :) I'm glad you did a guest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm elated you liked it and that's cool you like the same bands! You're a great friend!

      Delete
  5. lUV the post from Olivia B. She did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ur doin' a GR8 job on this blog sis!!!!!!!!!!!
    #unashamed
    #peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying I did awesome! And I'm glad you liked the post! It was fun to make! Do you like any of the bands?

      Delete
  6. Great job, Livy! -Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! I had a blast making it!

      Delete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!