Sunday, February 21, 2016

When Calls The Heart Memories....

For those of you who watch the When Calls The Heart TV series, you're sure to love this post!!!!! And for those who haven't watched it yet, I'm sure this it'll make you WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

When Calls The Heart is one of my FAVORITE TV shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love with the books and the show is different but it got me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today season three is airing on Hallmark channel!!!!!! I've watched season one and two on Hallmark with my Grannie when she was still here!!!!!!!!! She wasn't able to watch most of season two due to the fact she was in the hospital--- But us girls still went down to her house and watched them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when one and two came out on DVD she bought them for us and we would re-watch them with the family!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well tonight I will not be watching W.C.T.H. on Hallmark.............. We don't have cable so I'll have to wait until It comes out on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I was able to catch the first two episodes of season 3 on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The quality was HORRIBLE but it was GLAD to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SO........ I wanted to take a memory walk through the When Calls The Heart Memory Lane!!!!!!!!





FAVORITE CHARACTERS 



Image result for erin krakow in when calls the heart season 2
Elizabeth Thatcher

( LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially when she's with Jack;);););)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't tell you how much she reminds me of my sister Sarah!!!! The way she reacts to things and acts it SO MUCH LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!)


Image result for jack from when calls the heart
Jack Thornton

( LOVE his character SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad him and Elizabeth are kinda Together  now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Image result for who plays abigail in when calls the heart
Abigail Stanton

(LOVE how she doesn't back down and how she's there for anyone who needs a friend to talk to or some advice!!!!!!!!)


Image result for Bill Avery in when calls the heart
Bill Avery

(LOVE his character!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I LOVE Detectives!!!!!!!!! And I REALLY hope that somehow he'll be with Abigail (although I don't see it coming------------)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image result for lee in when calls the heart
Lee Coulter

(LOVE how he takes life with a light heart!!!!!!! He's got a GREAT character!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't' back down;)!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Image result for rosemary in when calls the heart
Rosemary LeVeaux

(SHE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)






I love the towns folk, all the brave women who fight on after their husbands death!!!!! LOVE them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Some Videos 

I made some vids I made  you might like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I HIGHLY recommend you make the video bigger using the tool at the bottom of the vid!!!!!!!!!!) 














I REALLY hope ya'll liked this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment and let me know what'cha think, and for those of you who watch it tonight let me know if it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This heartie will see them when their on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOD BLESS



#UNASHAMED





















16 comments:

  1. LUV THE NEW POST BETH!!!!!!!!!!! LUV EVERYBODY!! THE VIDS R THE GR8EST!!!! THE SLOW MOTION IS AWESOME!!!!!!! AND THE SONGS R LIKE TOTALLY...!!!!!! :)))))))))))))) :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :>
    GR8 JOB ON IT ALL SIS!!!!!!!
    LUVS
    Ray
    #UNASHAMED
    #PEACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, for all your compliments sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U and me both are WCTH hearties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this show :) Thanks for writing this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u watch the vids????????!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! I love When Calls the Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WCTH too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. LOVED meetin'cha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. gr8 job, Beth!! Luv When Calls The Heart!!

    Clo
    #unashamed
    Is. 53:5
    heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLYxmillion LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Cool post, Beth! I don't watch the show but the post was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWW, Livy, U HAVE TO START WATCHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. The video sounds really interesting!I'll have to watch the clips that you put here! I've never watched it before!
    -Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH THEM AND THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Beth i really like the videos/and post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and u hearties right????????!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!