Saturday, March 5, 2016

Liebster Award

Okay, I would like to thank Darlings Inspirations for nominating  me!!!!!!!!!


 Rules:


  • Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
  • Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award.  To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.  



Random Facts About Me:


1: I'm a clean freak!!!!!!!!!!
2: I LOVE saltine crackers (I LOVE eating them and soup, ect... together;);););))!!!!!!!!!
3: I LOVE the music group Group1Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!
4: I LOVE the old TV show The Virginian!!!!!!!!!!!!
5: I LOVE the NYPD!!!!!!!!!!
6: I LOVE heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7: I LOVE YouTube
8: I LOVE traveling (I love driving for a long time;);););))!!!!!!!!!!!!
9: I LOVE writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10: Mary Connealy is my FAVORITE author!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11: I LOVE texting!!!!!!!!!!!!!1




Darling Jae's questions: 


How long have you been blogging?

Since late October of 2015!!!!!!!

Favorite book/series?

Anything by Mary Connealy but 2 I like are "Sopies Daughters" and "The Kincaid Brides"!!!!!!

Do you have good handwriting?

I can I think but no----

Favorite hobby(ies)?

Reading, writing, hiking, camping, emailing, writing pen-pals (friends), watching TV, and listening to music!!!!!!!!!!

College Yay or Nay?

I have not problem with college but I'm not sure I'll go. But who knows? Might go for a music degree or so...!!!!!!!!!

Converse or Vans?

I LOVE both but converse better I think!!!!!

Top 3 favorite blogs? 

That would be hard but I'll name three I like: Mary Connealy~Real Life Petticoat RanchWorth it All and- Musing of my Soul!!!!!!!!

Your #1 blog tip?

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Flower?

I like all kinds, don't really know the different kinds, I like roses tho!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take you to do this post?

Ummmm......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!




My Questions:


1: How many siblings do you have?
2: Who is your favorite band/solo artist?
3: Who's your favorite author?
4: What's your favorite food?
5: Do you write books/stories?
6: What bedroom house do you live in?
7: Do you live in the city or country?
8: Do you like YouTube?
9: Who's your favorite actor/actress?
10: What grade are you in or are you graduated?
11: Who's your best friend?




I nominate:


Sarah at Purity Defined

Bella at Worth it All

Bethany at Girl on Fire


Katrina at Katrina Grace

Daniel at Daniel In The Writer's Den






Thanks!!!!!!! And I hope those of you who are nominated will carry this on!!!!!!!!!!!


GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Beth~

#UNASHAMED









  

6 comments:

  1. thx for helping me know how to do it!!!!!
    God Bless!!!
    Clo
    Is. 53:5
    #UNASHAMED
    heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this, Beth! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  3. How cool! Who answers your questions? Are you going to win something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bloggers I nominated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is what it is;););););););)

      Delete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!