Monday, March 7, 2016

Some Pics of my family on this Beautiful Monday Afternoon!!!

The wind was blowing today, I LOVE it when the winds blowing, the sun was shinning, the weather was warm (believe it or not??!!), and my hair had a lot of volume!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I DO LOVE my hair like that!!!!!!!!

So here's some pics I took this BEAUTIFUL afternoon!!!!!!!!!




Our Farm from afar!!!! Beautiful ain't it???!!


Toby's the mini horse;)


My little brother, Joseph;);););)


Our Crazy ducks;);););)


 My sister Chloe and our nephew Josh;););););););)


My sister Grace;);););)











My brother Noah;););););)



My Brother Samuel;);););)











 Ain't he the CUTEST?????!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Our AMAZING dog, Dixie!!!!!!!


 Goof Ball!!!!!


Uncle and Nephew!!!!!!! Joseph's 6 and Josh is 18 months, LOL!!!!!!!!!!


That adorable stink face;););););););)


Little boy, grown-up face, LOL!!!!


 Siblings!!!!!!!


My sister Shalom and Josh;);););););););)





 I LOVE THIS little guy SO MUCH!!!!!!!!




Us on our rope swing!!!!!!!!!!!!





 I copied his hand;);););););););)


Josh LOVES Grace;);););););););)


"Girl on a tractor time"!!!!!!!!


I DO love the volume my hair had!!!! My hair was cured yesterday 4 church, so after Shalom brushed it out yesterday night, it made it have GOOD volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't mean to sound vain----) U like?!


My momma's shepherds pie was a GREAT TREAT!!!!!!!!!!! "THANKS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


We also had some marshmallow candy from my late Grannie's candy recipe she would use and make every year around Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! My momma made this Saturday (we're late making it)!!!!!!!!




LET ME KNOW'CHA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOVE YA'LL and SO DOES JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



~Beth C. H. [Redeemeded/Sunshine Girl]~





#UNASHAMED






19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures Beth!! Looks like you had a fun day! :) Your hair looked awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ps: notice some mess-ups in my description of my hair---sorry---

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! I loved all the pics and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Livy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to sound vain about my hair-----------


      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
    2. I didn't think you sounded vain!! Your nephew is the cutest baby in the world!!

      Delete
    3. I'm GLAD and THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  3. gr8 pics!!! we did have a busy/fun day yesterday!! and i thought your hair did look pretty amazing!!
    God Bless!!!!!!
    Clo
    Is. 53:5
    #UNASHAMED
    heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUP, we did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day was SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again I don't want to sound vain with my hair------------------------------------------------------------------

      Delete
  4. I love your hair! And you have such a neat place! And your brothers and nephew are soooo cute=)
    You have a beautiful family!!!
    And shepherd's pie is the best-- mind sending me some through the mail?;)-Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ARE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INR???????????????????????? Shepherd's Pie IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sure it's on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Beth I really like how you did the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ARE SO pretty;););););););););)

      Delete
  6. Wow!! It looks like you had an awesome time!! It's been so warm here, the windows are open right now even!! Do you like to have your windows open? :)
    Hahaha, I love it when my hair has volume!! ;P
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com
    P.S I love all the pictures!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME to my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      YES, it was an AWESOME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows open already???????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't have our windows open, altho I'm sure we did have our living room window open some-------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOLUME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I'm GLAD u "loved" the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      With God's ETERNAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  7. I just tagged you for the Liebster award on my blog! ;)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      With God's ETNERAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  8. Samuel looks SO HILARIOUS!! Such a "goofball" lol! <3 Serengheti

    ReplyDelete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!