Sunday, March 20, 2016

Liebster Award

Well I was tagged again by Sparkly Ambitions!!!! Thank You!!!



RULES: 

  • Link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers 
  • Ask them 11 questions
  • Let them know you've tagged them through social med



1. What's your favourite hang out spot? It can be anywhere, from a special spot in your back yard to a nook in your bedroom. ;) 
Umm... dn't really know! Just like chillin'!!
2. What do you think was your best day ever was?
Ummm.. I dn't know!!!   
3. What's your idea of a perfect evening?
Chillin', hanging, being out on the night (in a good way)!!!
4. Do you like Taco Bell? ;'D
A MILLION times YES!!!!!
5. What's your top 3 favourite blogs?
Ummm!! That would be super hard so I'll just name 3 I like, Musings Of My SoulMary Connealy~Real Life Petticoat Ranch, and Worth It All!!!!
6. Coffee or tea?
COFFE!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
7. What's a show you could binge watch all day long?
The Virginian maybe!!! I like it a lot!!!!!
8. How about a movie that you could literally watch over and over?
Ummmm.... I don't know!!! I've done that with some movies but I normally!!! I REALLY like Beyond The Mask!!!! I've watched it 3 times since November 2nd!!!! And I watched this Lone Ranger movie a LOT!!!!!
9. Favourite nail polish colour? Like brand and colour. ;) 
I LOVE nail polish!!!!!!!! Don't care about the brand, LOL!!!!! I black, purple, and on and on!!!! I LIKE TONS!!!!!!!!!! I like to paint my nails different colors not just 1 color!!!!!!!!! 
10. Time travel forward or back in time?
Like in differnt eras? I guess back altho I look forward to my future!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. If you found a genie's lamp, what would be your 3 wishes
No comment, lol!!!



And I already tagged people so!!!!!!!!!!!!



GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With God's ETERNAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





#UNASHAMED



4 comments:

  1. you didn't tag me...:(:(:(:( lolol
    God Bless!!!!!! Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone already did!!! HAHA!!!!

      Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. Cool! How does it all work? Does somebody win something in the end or is it just for fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, LOL!!!

      GOD BLESS!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete

I 'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comment should be visible within 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!